Right after uploading the 1st episode files I realized that I've done a huge mistake. Believing that things were fine as excepted I didn't do a final test of the game before releasing. It resulted the other way around. The game was a mess. Terrain was rendering transparent, AI was messed up and not working as supposed to, some sound didn't pause with the game.
It took me a while to realize that terrain material was set to transparent and explained why it rendered so. AI had a scripting problem and that was fixed too. The sounds that didn't pause were not assigned. Beginner mistake. After everything was fixed I spend a good time testing the game before re-uploading.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.